If you want to get more traffic from Google, if you want to save money on Google ads, and if you were wondering why your website cannot be ranked well on Google, this video will help you.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the practice of optimizing a website's content and structure to improve its visibility and ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). The goal of SEO is to increase the quantity and quality of organic traffic to a website.
SEO involves a combination of techniques, and let me explain these to you one by one
1. Keyword research
You need to understand maybe there are hundreds of thousands keywords are relevant to your website, of course you want to rank all of them, but you need to prioritize which should rank first. And here are suggestions based on our experience:
- Use google keywords planner to see what keywords bring most traffic to your competitors’ websites
- Use tools like semrush to spy your competitors keywords. But bear in mind, the keywords these tools give you could be massive and overwhelming
- So we would suggest you to use Competitor Website SEO and Google Ad Strategy Analysis Report to have a clear vision of what keywords you should work on. It only cost less than $10 and you will find it will save you a lot of time and efforts.
This is extremely important and should be done when you build your website. But we find over 80% companies haven’t done it at all, or didn’t get it right. on-page optimization include:
(1) Meta Title Optimization
(2) Meta Keywords Optimization
(3) URL Optimization, and
(4) Anchor keywords
(5) Image Alt-text Optimization
You need to understand, if you want to get this right, this could be an extremely time-consuming job as it can only be done 100% manually, and there is no way you can use any tools or AI for it.
So If you do not know how to do it right or you don’t have time to do it by yourself, we would suggest you use our service called Website SEO Optimization for keyword ranking on Google, it only cost you $24.99 for each of your webpages, and you will see Google start indexing your keywords before long.
3. Link building
It’s also called backlink building, most people think they need to buy backlinks as many as possible, but this is not right, and could easily undermine your website score on Google search.
So there are several things you need to be careful:
(1) Do you have high-quality contents, i.e. blogs to share with your customers, Google will determine whether it should show your website to more audiences depends on how long each user stay on your website
(2) Are those backlinks you built for your website trustworthy?
(3) Are the keywords these backlinks anchored relevant to your website?
So you remember, don’t buy cheap backlinks, and you need to get this done after you have your webpages optimized and you need to constantly create high quality original contents for each keywords.
4. Technical optimization
You need to set up google search console and monitor your traffic every day. With Google Search Console, you can clearly see your visitors’ experience on your website, and if there is anything goes wrong, you need to fix it asap.
So when you have to focus on your company growth, you may not have enough time for all this. That’s why most our customers are using us to manage their SEO works on monthly basis. This include:
- Create high quality blogs and news about your services or products
- build backlinks for your website quickly with 100% white hat methods.
- Set up Google Search Console for you
Within weeks, you will see Google start indexing the keywords we work on and the other keywords that are relevant to your website too. You will also be happy to see your website start getting more and more traffics from Google day by day.
The whole service cost $100 per keyword per month, and the more keywords you want us to optimize for you, the cheaper rate you will get from us.
We hope this article and video are helpful, please let us know if you have any question or tell us what other topics you want us to cover in the comment section below this video. And please follow us on YouTube and share this link with your friends who also want to know more about digital marketing.